Hey all, I’m back with more Blogmas Day 12 to finish off the Christmas Tag!! I’ll be doubling up on Days 13 and 14 and Days 15 and 16 knocking off a few more topics on my Blogmas To-Do List. Check out the rest of the Chritms Tag below:
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Let’s see. I like looking and shopping for the gifts, just as much as I love receiving gifts.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I know a lot of people will probably say this, but I’ve gotten a lot of amazing gifts. My favorites are always those gifts that really cater to my needs and that’s what I receive every year.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Disney World. I’ve been five times so far, but never for Christmas. I think it will be super romantic and I just wanna shop A LOT, eat at all the fancy restaurants, and be merrily mushy.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I do pretty well and I get creative all the time.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Honestly, I can’t choose so I’ll name a few that stand out to me. It’s not that these are my favorites per se, but they’re good memories.
- Gathering at my great-grandmother Essie’s house in the early 90’s to watch my mother and two cousins dance to Exhale (Shoop, shoop) by Whitney Houston.
- Seeing Peter Pan in the theaters.
- Feeding the homeless with my mother and grandmother one year.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Yes and not always.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The romance. And not just for lovers. But there is something ideal about the holidays that brings about this magic, this fantasy. Maybe it’s because the entire city is decked in decorations or because the music changes. Maybe it’s because we have to bundle up closer to one another to warm ourselves from the cold (though this winter is quite warm). The romance makes this time feel like something special and unlike any other time of the year.
I’m tagging everyone who reads this to complete the tag. Comment below with you answers or share you post url. Also the empty tag will be in the comments below.
Feeling pretty excited about my upcoming posts……hint: more DIYs and my personal style for Christmas.
Till next time,